HURON GEOMATICS CAPABILITIES
- Asset Management
- Above Ground: Inspection, maintenance, remediation and development of aerial infrastructure
- At Ground: Manhole inspection and maintenance related to concrete spalling, electrolytic and natural corrosion of metal fixtures
- Below Ground: Damage/incident/root-cause investigations related to atmospheric and aquifer leaks, fires and explosions; leak and corrosion detection using GPS integration for GIS support; tracer wire fault location using H-Frame and radio detection; odorant testing
- Roadway Services: Depth of cover surveys for underground assets utilizing electromagnet locate technology with integrated GPS
- Site Restoration: Sodding, hydro seeding, asphalt paving, interlocking, concrete work and retaining wall installation and repair
- Street Lamps: Including inspections and night patrol; routine lens washing, re-builds and re-lamping; emergency repair and replacements of streetlamps, poles and underground cable; LED conversions; pole testing and remediation
- Cabling & Wiring: Certified for installation, repair and retrofit of interior and exterior data and telecom wiring, cabling and fibre connections; including security camera installations
Core Competence & Experience
OEC Utilities Infrastructure Group management and work teams have shared responsibility in the creation and operation of key civic, industrial and commercial infrastructure.
Vital Training & Equipment
The OEC corporate family of aligned trades and services make us effective well beyond where most construction contractors fall short – assuring service continuity and accountability.